Location: Maybo Office, Robertsbridge, East Sussex, UK
Salary: £27,000-£33,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience
Contract: Full-time, 35 hours per week, Mon-Fri (excluding breaks), Permanent
Maybo helps organisations reduce the risk of behaviours of concern and workplace violence through the provision of engaging, outcome-focused training programmes, delivering classroom training on-site at clients’ venues, as well as utilising eLearning and virtual technologies.
Due to significant growth we are looking for a professional and dedicated new team member who will manage the scheduling of classroom and virtual training courses and will assist with administering eLearning and virtual training sessions.
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, the Scheduling Manager will liaise with Maybo’s Account Managers and training team to schedule 50-60 training courses each month for our clients throughout the UK. To do this, they’ll utilise Maybo’s CRM to track orders and allocate trainers, keeping a continuous eye on the training diary to ensure resources are allocated efficiently and capacity is maximised. As well as this, they’ll also be responsible for setting up virtual training sessions, enrolling learners on eLearning courses and providing user support.
Required for the role:
- Three years’ experience or more in an operational role
- Experience in the delivery of B2B products or services
- Advanced organisational and diary management skills
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent IT skills, including experience using a CRM and setting up or hosting virtual meetings using Zoom and MS Teams
- Advanced administrative skills and the ability to work with accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with dynamic time management and prioritisation skills
- Intuitive lateral thinking and problem-solving skills
- Past experience in scheduling and optimisation of operational capacity
- Knowledge of the training industry and experience of using a learning management system
- Experience using Salesforce CRM
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Procurement and negotiation experience
Maybo supports flexible working and while the role is predominantly office-based, with access to a permanent workstation at Maybo’s office in Robertsbridge, East Sussex, there will be the opportunity to work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Annual leave: 20 days p.a. (plus public holidays) rising by one day per year to a maximum of 25.
Additional benefits include health insurance, pension scheme, PerkBox membership, access to a cycle to work scheme provided by Cyclescheme.
We are keen to attract a diverse applicant pool, and are aware that some under-represented groups are typically less likely to apply for jobs unless they are sure they comfortably meet all the criteria. With this in mind, we encourage all potential candidates to reflect on their strengths and experience in the broadest sense, including transferable skills where appropriate, when considering their suitability for the position. In all cases, we will select the best candidate for the role.
To apply please follow this link and apply through the job site.
Closing date for applications: 31st October 2022
Telephone interviews: 1st to 4th November 2022
Onsite interviews (TN32 5NA): mid-November
Preferred start date: January 2023