Proven experience and expertise
Professionals working in primary care settings strive to provide the best care possible for patients that sometimes present complex physical, psychological and emotional needs.
Maybo’s award-winning training provides skills to prevent and de-escalate emotive situations and maintain personal safety. This helps centre based teams to:
- Create a safe and welcoming environment for all
- Engage patients in ways that reduce conflict and behaviours of concern
- Ensure effective teamwork in managing incidents
- Respond to a mental health crisis
- Adopt safer lone working approaches
We provide specific programmes for lone workers that include safety when travelling and visiting people's homes, including situation assessment skills, positioning and exit strategies.