Proven experience and expertise
Professionals working in primary care settings strive to provide the best care possible for patients that sometimes present complex physical, psychological and emotional needs.
Maybo’s award-winning training provides skills to prevent and de-escalate emotive situations and maintain personal safety. This helps centre based teams to:
- Create a safe and welcoming environment for all
- Engage patients in ways that reduce conflict and behaviours of concern
- Ensure effective teamwork in managing incidents
- Respond to a mental health crisis
- Adopt safer lone working approaches
We provide specific programmes for lone workers that include safety when travelling and visiting people's homes, including situation assessment skills, positioning and exit strategies.
Maybo was one of the first organisations to evidence compliance with the Restraint Reduction Network (RRN) Training Standards and we can offer training Certified by BILD ACT to Services that meet requirements. Our Trainer Training is also Accredited by City & Guilds.