Terms and Conditions
Products and services
For our Terms and Conditions relating to the provision of products or services please click here.
Confidential feedback form
For our Confidential Feedback form please click here.
Please use this form to notify Maybo of any concerns or complaints related to the delivery or use of any Maybo training programmes or methods. In particular, please report any behaviour by anyone associated with Maybo in any way that isn’t consistent with the caring values and high standards we demand.
Your identity will remain anonymous unless you choose to provide your details, in which case they will be treated as strictly confidential.
All submissions of this form go directly and exclusively to Maybo’s Directors.
Complaints, appeals and referral policy
For our Complaints, Appeals and Referral Policy click here click here.
Maybo aims to establish and maintain professional working relationships to the highest standards. However, on occasions, disputes and other matters of contention may arise; where this happens Maybo has procedures in place to deal with complaints from organisations and programme participants.
Maybo values all feedback and recognises that a complaint provides important information from which to learn and improve its quality of service and customer care.
Maybo's policy document is available here.
- The term ‘Maybo’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
We are responsible for protecting the security of personal information in our possession. We have implemented administrative, technical and organisational procedures to protect personal information that is stored on our systems from unauthorised access and accidental loss, modification or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorised third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use such information for improper purposes.
Privacy of others
You confirm and agree that you will protect and, save where required by law, not disclose, register or otherwise process any information that you may receive about your customers or other third parties while using the Maybo services. You must notify us by contacting email@example.com without undue delay if you become aware of or suspect any unauthorised access to or disclosure of such information. You may not disclose or distribute any information about your customers or other third parties or use such information for marketing or other purposes unless you receive the express consent of such customer or third party. You are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable privacy laws and regulations of your specific jurisdiction.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.