Logo Usage Policy
This policy provides our requirements regarding use of the logotypes of Maybo Limited (hereinafter "Maybo“) or any other trademarks, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, copyrighted designs or other brand features of Maybo) ("Logos").
Permission to use Maybo Logos is granted in writing by email from an address containing @maybo.com. Permission is revocable.
As the need to address future branding concerns arises, we may cancel, modify, or change the terms of this policy from time to time without notice to you. You, as a Logo user (“you"), are responsible for complying with any modified terms, so please review this policy and also become familiar with any modifications we publish.
The Logos are the sole and exclusive properly of Maybo. Your use of any Logo implies acceptance of, and agreement with, the terms of this policy. If you do not accept and agree to follow the rules for using the Logos as set out in this policy, you do not have the right to use the Logos and should not use them. Any use of the Logos that does not comply with this policy is not authorised. If you violate the rules set out in this policy, you must cease all use of all Logos, regardless of the uses otherwise allowed in this policy. In addition, Maybo reserves the right to revoke its approval of your use of the logos at any time.
Permission is granted to you to use the Logos only on the following conditions:
Rules for Using the Logos
You must comply with all of the following rules when using a Logo:
- Logos may only be used in marketing or other publicity materials for the benefit of Maybo with the permission of Maybo.
- Logos may not be used in any confusing way.
- No Logo may be used in any way that suggests that Maybo is affiliated with, sponsors, approves or endorses you, your organisation, your websites, your products or your services, unless such a relationship exists.
- No Logo may be used in any way that mischaracterises any relationship between you and Maybo
- Vendors may not use the Logos to advertise Maybo on vendor websites or promotional pieces without our written permission.
- All Maybo Logos are distinctive, designed pieces of graphic artwork. The following usage guidelines must be followed:
- Do not modify or alter the Logos
- Do not change scale, skew or rotate any Logo
- Do not change the design of any Logo
- Do not change or vary the colors of any Logo, except that the Logos may be all black or can be reversed out in white.
- Avoid screening Logos to less than 100%
- The tagline “positive and safer outcomes" must not be separated from the Maybo Logo.
- Do not combine a Logo with any other design, trademark, text or other element, including your name, any trademarks or any generic terms.
- No other design, trademark, text, graphic or other element may be placed closer to a Logo than the height of the tallest letter in the Logo, such as the letter "y" in Maybo.
- Logos may only be placed on solid backgrounds (preferably bright white), and not over an image or pattern, and no artistic effects (such as drop shadows) may be applied.
- No Logo may be used or displayed in any of the following ways:
- in any manner that, in the sole discretion of Maybo, discredits Maybo or tarnishes its reputation and goodwill;
- in any manner that infringes, dilutes, depreciates the value, or impairs the rights of Maybo in the Logos;
- in any manner that is false or misleading;
- in connection with any pornography, illegal activities, or other materials that are defamatory, libelous, obscene, or otherwise objectionable;
- in any manner that violates the trademark, copyright or any other intellectual property rights of others:
- in any manner that violates any law, regulations, or other public policy; or
- as part of a name of a product or service of a company other than Maybo.
- Written materials, such as web pages, must be marked to indicate that the Logos used are owned by Maybo (for example by using a statement such as, 'the Maybo logo is a registered trademark of Maybo Ltd.").
- All goodwill generated by the use of any Logo inures to the benefit of Maybo.
- You may not assert rights to any Logo whether by trademark registration, domain name registration or anything else.
- You must, upon request from Maybo, provide samples of any materials that include the Logos for purposes of determining compliance with this policy.
- You must make any changes to your use of the Logos that are requested by Maybo.
Organisations that have agreements with Maybo must comply with the terms of their agreement in addition to this policy.
If you’d like to make any use of our Logos that is not covered by this policy, or for further information or clarification about use of the Logos, please contact email@example.com.
Maybo Ltd. is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered no: 3156358, VAT no. 674 0862 19.
'Maybo' is an internationally registered trademark owned by Maybo Ltd. first registered in the UK in 2004 with TM No. UK00002336839